Bone & Joint is a premium 100% natural holistic superfood supplement that contains 75% cold pressed flaxseed oil and a 25% blend of 7 concentrated active herbal tinctures; Withania, Boswellia, Ginger, Turmeric, Dandelion, Gotu Kola and Liquorice. This blend supports the health of bones, joints, circulation, ligaments & connective tissue plus helps to maintain overall good health of the heart, digestive, immune & reproductive systems. The fresh ingredients also provide nutritional support.
Bone & Joint contains 3 adaptogenic herbs that help to support physical and emotional wellbeing. The herbs in this formula have been selected by a holistic vet for maximum health benefits, which can be shown in as little as 5-7 days in some dogs.
- Supports bone health
- Keeps joints and ligaments strong & healthy
- Aids circulation
- Relaxing & calming
- Nutritionally supportive
- Holistic formula for physical and emotional wellbeing
- Withania: An adaptogenic herb that supports flexibility/mobility. Aids relaxation. A powerful anti-oxidant. Has a positive effect on blood cells). Contains sodium and iron.
- Boswellia: Supports healthy bones & joints. Aids digestion and respiration. A powerful antioxidant. Provides additional support alongside of Turmeric.
- Ginger: Supports bone density and circulation. Contains vitamins B5 and B6, potassium and manganese.
- Turmeric: Contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin. Aids bone density. A rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc and a powerful anti-oxidant. Also helps to aid digestion, maintain cardio function and cleanse.
- Dandelion: A natural cleanser, dandelion can also be beneficial for the bones, kidney and gallbladder. A powerhouse herb with the richest source of β-carotene, from which vitamin A is created. It is especially rich in fibre, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, K,B & C vitamins (especially thiamine and riboflavin).
- Gotu Kola: This power house adaptogenic herb aids circulation and collagen production, supports a healthy nervous system and supports veins and blood vessels. Keeps ligaments and cartilage healthy and strong. Packed with calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, vitamins C and B.
- Liquorice root: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, helps reduce stress, aids respiration and maintains good digestion. Makes the whole formula taste great!
Feeding & Storage Guidelines;
Shake well and feed 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight with regular food once daily. (10kg dog would be 5ml).