Organic Bee Pollen in a handy reusable, recyclable plastic tub. 100g
Bee pollen is made up of flower pollen that has been collected by bees. When mixed with the bee’s unique enzymes, it becomes bee pollen. Bee pollen is easily absorbed and digested, making it a good choice for oral ingestion and is one of the most popular bee products for dogs, cats and many other animals and of course, humans.
The health benefits of bee pollen are numerous. Antioxidants of flavanol, resveratrol and lycopene found in bee pollen, along with vitamins A, B, C, K and E.
Bee Pollen also contains a variety of fatty acids. Essential fatty acids are the most predominate of these – approximately 70% of which are Omega-3 fatty acids (Alpha-linolenic acid) and 5% Omega-6 (linoleic acid), which is necessary for growth in dogs. The remaining percentage is monounsaturated and saturated fats.
Nearly a dozen major enzymes and several thousand minor enzymes and co-enzymes in bee pollen help with food digestion and absorption of nutrients while regulating the immune system
- Boosts the immune system & promotes healing
- Helps skin conditions & can help alleviate allergies
- Supports the liver as well as digestive and urinary tracts
- It’s alkaline – Bee pollen balances the overall pH in the body promoting a healthy urinary tract.
- Contains anti fungal anti viral & anti bacterial properties
- Gram for gram, it contains more amino acids than beef, fish or eggs.
Bee pollen can be added daily to your dog’s food. INTRODUCE SLOWLY TO ENUSRE NO REACTION
The recommended dose is 1 teaspoon per day per 20kg dog (adjust according to size e.g. 10kg 1/2 teaspoon per day).
Start with 1/3 dose, and gradually increase to ensure you fury friend doesn’t have a sensitivity.