- Beneficial to Joints, Brain, Skin and Coat
- From Sustainably Sourced Norwegian Salmon
- Rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Packed with Natural Antioxidants and Anti Inflammatory properties
- Supports the Immune System, Heart Health and Brain Function
- For Hydrated Skin, Glossy Coat and Joint Mobility
Sustainably sourced, our Salmon Oil is naturally rich in essential Omega 3 fatty acids and health boosting antioxidants. This 100% natural Salmon oil contains no chemical additives
Extraction of the oil by enzymatic hydrolysation results in a superior quality of oil with a higher percentage of Omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants retained when compared to other methods of extraction. Hydrolysation is also more environmentally friendly.
The main Omega 3 fatty acids found in Salmon Oil are EPA & DHA, which are long-chain fatty acids. Humans can make both EPA and DHA from ALA – a short-chain fatty acid present in vegetable oils- but dogs can not do the same.
Due to the natural anti-inflammatory properties of the oil, ensuring that your dog consumes a sufficient amount of Omega 3 can also assist with inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, gout, inflammatory bowel disease and with the healing of wounds.
The herbal mix in the oil has added health benefits:-
- Peppermint Leaves support the digestive system.
- Cumin Seeds are a rich source of antioxidants, linked to a reduction in free radicals.
- Fenugreek supports the reduction of inflammation inside the body and improves digestion.
- Liquorice Root helps to maintain a healthy weight and is an immune system booster.
- Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory and aids digestion.
- Fennel is high in natural antioxidants and supports the respiratory and digestive system.
- Blossom is soothing and calming, boosts the immune system and supports normal liver function.
Ingredients: Salmon Oil 99.5%, Herbs 0.5%
Herbs: Peppermint Leaf, Cumin Seed, Fenugreek, Liquorice Root, Turmeric Root, Fennel Seed, Chamomile Blossom.
Dosage: 5ml per 10kg bodyweight per day
Feeding Guidelines : Introduce gradually over a number of days, working up to the suggested dosage
Fish oils go rancid quickly, so its better to buy Salmon Oil little & often, this 250ml bottle is ideal. Keep out of sunlight in a cool dry place.